For all sponsorship requests, please email email@example.com
• What is Sponsorship/How do I get Sponsored?
• Types of Sponsorship Available Through Clutch Masters
• Sponsorship Proposals
• Submission of Sponsorship Proposals
What is sponsorship?
Put briefly, sponsorship is an agreement between two parties whereas one company provides (product) support to another individual or company in exchange for their marketing and promotional efforts. The key to this relationship, from the perspective of the sponsoring company, is the Return On Investment (ROI) a company will receive for its sponsorship support. In our industry, this is typically realized in the form of event attendance and media exposure (print, television and online). A potential sponsorship recipient should be familiar with our products, product features and benefits, company philosophy and history. As a sponsorship recipient, you become a representative of Clutch Masters. Not only should you conduct yourself accordingly, but you should also be able to promote our company’s products in a knowledgeable manner and project our identity.
Sponsorships usually consist of reduced price to the recipient. Full sponsorship considerations are only given to proposals with strong and timely ROI.
The Sponsorship Proposal
A sponsorship proposal should include several key criteria for serious consideration:
• Your contact information
• A brief introduction of yourself and/or your company or team
• Vehicle make, model and year
• Vehicle engine combination, including hybrid set-ups
• Aftermarket products currently on your vehicle
• Current sponsors
• Photos of the vehicle (engine, front, profile and overall, including any applicable detail images)
• Event attendance schedule
• Confirmed upcoming media coverage, including media contact information
• The ROI for Clutch Masters (very important!)
The above-mentioned criteria should be presented in a professional, easy to follow format. We receive a large amount of proposals, so a professional presentation will ensure that your proposal is adequately reviewed. Failure to include any of the above mentioned elements in your proposal would eliminate your proposal from consideration.
Submission of Sponsorship Proposals
Sponsorship Proposal should be submitted to the following email:
We hope that this information is beneficial to your quest for sponsorship and we wish you the best of luck—thanks for your interest in becoming a part of
Team Clutch Masters!
All prices are in USD